Monday, March 3, 2014

March Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for March. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.

Today I am sharing one of my one-page wedding album layouts with you. 



I used a sketch from Sketches for Scrapbooking One-Page Sketches Volume 1. I pretty much exactly followed the sketch. This sketch is nice because it is very simple, yet wonderful! I decided to keep my layout simple, but you could definitely add a lot of embellishments if you wish to. For my wedding album I am using the SEI White Elegance collection. The papers have a gorgeous pearl treatment. Here is a close up so you can see:



You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you want to try it out!

Next on the hop is Isbaha, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be drawn on Monday, March 10th, so you have one week to leave a comment.

In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. I never know what to do with a one page layout. I always feel I need to carry the theme to the next page. Would love to see your album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, elegant page! I'm sure that your wedding album is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout love the papers very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty layout....love the colors & sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy. Beautiful. Perfect for your subject. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the photo is the focus on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic and elegant. Love your paper selection. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect layout for focus on the photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! I have used that sketch, but it never occurred to me to use four squares of the same paper. Great idea. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete